This advanced 3 day course teaches you how to create delicate hair stroke techniques with a device that will allow you to give your clients longer lasting results with less trauma to the skin.
Focus Topics: Client Suitability, Creating Brow Symmetry and Pigment Selection:
•Perfect shape drawing using a ruler
Additional Topics: Perfect Stroke Creation, Stroke Pattern Practice, and Needle selection
Practice, practice and more practice! Complete assigned worked.
Lecture and Activity Exercise
Step by Step Procedure
•Live Demo by Senior Instructor Maya Moore
Practice and more Practice in preparation for Live Model Practical Day
Practical training with oversight of your instructor on your model. You must bring your own model, or one can be provided for a small fee.
Homework review will determine if each student is ready for live models. IF HOMEWORK IS NOT SUFFICIENT, MODEL PRACTICAL AND CERTIFICATION WILL BE DELAYED.
After the Training
The advanced training kit is complete with the following list below:
carat Tattoo Machine
Manual & Workbook
- Microblading Master Artist and Senior Educator of The Microblading Institute
- Bachelors in Communications and Marketing
- 22 years of Brow and Makeup Artist Experience
- 14 years as a Licensed Esthetician
- 9 Certifications in Permanent Makeup
- Served 1000's of clients, and trained 1000's of students nationally and internationally.
- Specializes in 3D eyebrow simulation using manual and machine techniques to create beautiful, seamless looking eyebrows.
“I care about everyone receiving the great training that they deserve and ultimately producing quality artists. I want to share with you all the knowledge I have gained related to the theory of semi permanent cosmetics and prepare you to take your next steps in becoming a microblading artist”