Start with Online Theory
Placing your deposit for the "Brows Deluxe Course" gets you immediate access into the Microblading 101 online theory training so you can begin learning and preparing yourself right away for the 4 day in person Brows Deluxe session. The online course modules provides an in-depth, step-by-step overview of the microblading process. Topics include:
Extensive Theory Topics
- Preparation of Work Conditions
- Critical Hygiene Importance
- Conversation with the Client
- The Legal Aspects
- Disinfection and Sterilization (Hygiene Standards)
- Hair Stroke Fundamentals
- Manual Microblading/Micropigmentation Method
- Microblading Tools and Needles
- Color Theory and Pigments
- The Anatomy of the Skin
- Customer Service, Marketing
Factors Affecting Pigment Survivability
Brow and Fundamental Stroke Creation
- Understanding Facial Structure
- Brow Mapping and Symmetry, Extraction Methods
- Perfect Shape Drawing Using a Ruler
- Different Hair Stroke Patterns (Learn various techniques for custom brow creation)
How It Works
Take the Online Course
Learn at your own pace! After each course module you are provided with supplemental worksheets including practice strokes, client checklists and more!
Submit Your Stroke Evaluation
Have your brow strokes reviewed by MI senior artists with one-on-one feedback. Once you pass your test, now you're ready for your live training but keep studying!
Attend your LIVE Training Session
LIVE training sessions are four consecutive days. Refine your skills in a small group and alongside a Master MI artist and instructor. On the last day, use the skills you've learned to create beautiful brows on a live model.
This is a bundled, two-part course package. Part 1 is the Microblading 101 online course that covers microblading practice fundamentals, and provides a step-by-step overview of the microblading process. Part 2 of this package is a 4-day hands on training series with Master Cosmetic Artist, Maya Moore. Training will include in depth microblading, ombre shading and combination techniques.
The microblading online course teaches the basics of microblading theory. It is meant for those on their path to earning their microblading credential. Once you reach the third module of your online course, you will receive an e-mail confirming your attendance in the 4 day interactive training at our San Pablo location.
Part two of this package is a LIVE training with Master Cosmetic Tattoo Artist, Maya Moore. Students work in small groups and perform a PMU procedure on real models. Students must complete all 4 days of their LIVE training in order to receive their Microblading Institute Certificate.
Deluxe Student Kit
- Permanent Make-Up Machine
- Japanese Brow Pencils
- Blade Sharpener
- Anesthetic Cream
- Anesthetic Gel
- After Care Cream
- Manual Hand Tool
- Student Manual & Workbook
- Disposable Hand Tools
- Eyebrow Shaver/Razor
- Color Wheel
- Surgical Markers
- Pigment Rings & Cups
- Forehead Adhesive Ruler
- Practice Latex Skin
- PMU Brow Master Artist and Senior Educator of The Microblading Institute
- Bachelors in Communications and Marketing
- 23 years of Brow and Makeup Artist Experience
- 15 years as a Licensed Esthetician
- 9 Certifications in Permanent Makeup
- Served 1000's of clients, and trained 1000's of students nationally and internationally.
- Specializes in 3D eyebrow simulation using manual and machine techniques to create beautiful, seamless looking eyebrows.
“I care about everyone receiving the great training that they deserve and ultimately producing quality artists. I want to share with you all the knowledge I have gained related to the theory of semi permanent cosmetics and prepare you to take your next steps in becoming a microblading artist”