This training course is designed for certified permanent makeup or microblading artists who want to add ombré to their microshading services menu. Whether you're just starting your practice or have been in business for years, this class will teach you the techniques you'll need to add the ombré technique to your repertoire. A machine is provided for this class.
Just like with hair, ombré eyebrows are created using shading and blending techniques with color transitions from light to dark. Typically, to appear bolder, the brow is made to look darker at the arch. In this course, we go over:
- Color transitions
- Various ombré techniques
- The importance of the baseline
- Understanding different needle configurations
- Best needles for ombré verses microshading
- Using multiple needles or just one to create ombré
- The best shapes for ombré
- Brow symmetry
- Covering old tattoos
- Color correction process
Movements and Techniques
- Correct tool positioning
- Correct hand movement
- Stretching technique
- 4 step ombré technique
- Is it best to do it in one session or two?
- Client scenarios for using this technique
- To dilute or not to dilute?
- Advantages and disadvantages
- What is the difference on the results
Rules for Achieving Great, Healed Ombré Results
- The role after care plays in order to achieve great, healed results
- How to set up and break down machine and procedure station
- Learn various ombré shading techniques
- Student live model practical (VERY IMPORTANT TO LEARN ON LIVE MODEL)
- Hands on training
- One-on-one instructor time
- Student kit (machine included)
- Up to six months of support
- Instructor demonstration
- Please provide your own model. If you cannot find a model on your own, we can supply a model for a $100 fee.
- Students are required to take their blood borne Pathogen certification in order to work on live models. Once certified, students must submit proof of completion. Without a blood borne Pathogen certificate, students will not be allowed to perform live model services on day two.
- Total Course Cost: $2100 Includes Model Fee (Deposits and payments for courses, training and services are non refundable).
SIGN UP FOR FEBRUARY 24-25!
Monday and Tuesday | 9am - 5pm
- Microblading Master Artist and Senior Educator of The Microblading Institute
- Bachelors in Communications and Marketing
- 22 years of Brow and Makeup Artist Experience
- 14 years as a Licensed Esthetician
- 9 Certifications in Permanent Makeup
- Served 1000's of clients, and trained over 500 students nationally and internationally.
- Specializes in 3D eyebrow simulation using manual and machine techniques to create beautiful, seamless looking eyebrows.