This training course is designed for certified permanent makeup or microblading artists who want to add the Nano Machine to their pmu services menu. Whether you're just starting your practice or have been in business for years, this class will teach you the techniques you'll need to add this more natural technique to your repertoire.
Nano 1 Day Course Outline
Time: 9am to 5pm
*Permanent make up or microblading experience is required.
*Nano device is not included in this course. Students should bring their own machines. Machines are available for purchase if needed.
Light Snacks and Refreshments Served with Lunch Included
PART 1: Client Suitability, Brow Symmetry and Pigment selection
Contraindications and skin tone
Brow Mapping and symmetry
Eyebrow design exercise
Perfect shape drawing using a rule
PART 2: Perfect Stroke Creation, Stroke Pattern Practice, and Needle selection
Understanding the perfect needle choice
Appropriate needle length, machine speed , etc.
Different hair stroke patterns (Various techniques for custom brow creation. Step by step strokes schemes.
“Brows made simple” stroke technique breakdown
Practicing stroke patterns on latex
PART 3: LIVE Demo by Instructor
Observe each student’s execution of nano stroke technique to ensure qualified to receive certification.
PART 4 : Certifications
- Learn the benefits of the nano machine strokes technique
- Hands on training
- One-on-one instructor time
- Swag Bag
- Up to six months of support
- Instructor demonstration
SIGN UP! AUGUST 12!
DON'T MISS OUT!
Monday | 9am - 5pm
- Microblading Master Artist and Senior Educator of The Microblading Institute
- Bachelors in Communications and Marketing
- 22 years of Brow and Makeup Artist Experience
- 14 years as a Licensed Esthetician
- 9 Certifications in Permanent Makeup
- Served 1000's of clients, and trained 1000's of students nationally and internationally.
- Specializes in 3D eyebrow simulation using manual and machine techniques to create beautiful, seamless looking eyebrows.