Online Microblading 101 Extensive Course
Everything you need to know about Microblading, our "Brows made Simple" hair stroke pattern, and a Strokes & Shanding Demo. Self-Paced online courseRegister Now
Start out by learning the basics of microblading theory. This is the first step on the path to becoming a certified microblading artist.
After the Course
Once you've finished the course, sign up to take the LIVE in person training to complete your Microblading Institute Certification. The online course alone does not certify you. See below to view the course curriculum.
This course provides an in-depth, step-by-step overview of the microblading process. After the course you will learn:
Extensive Theory Topics
- Preparation of Work Conditions
- Critical Hygiene Importance
- Conversation with the Client
- The Legal Aspects
- Disinfection and Sterilization (Hygiene Standards)
- Hair Stroke Fundamentals
- Manual Microblading/Microbpigmentation Method
- Microblading Tools and Needles
- Color Theory and Pigments
- The Anatomy of the Skin
- Customer Service, Marketing
Factors Affecting Pigment Survivability
Brow and Fundamental Stroke Creation
- Understanding Facial Structure
- Brow Mapping and Symmetry, Extraction Methods
- Perfect Shape Drawing Using a Ruler
- Different Hair Stroke Patterns (Learn various techniques for custom brow creation)
- Microblading Master Artist and Senior Educator of The Microblading Institute
- Bachelors in Communications and Marketing
- 22 years of Brow and Makeup Artist Experience
- 14 years as a Licensed Esthetician
- 9 Certifications in Permanent Makeup
- Served 1000's of clients, and trained over 500 students nationally and internationally.
- Specializes in 3D eyebrow simulation using manual and machine techniques to create beautiful, seamless looking eyebrows.